Experienced Southern Illinois Attorneys Represent You for a Variety of Legal Needs
Resolve the issues threatening you with the assistance of our Mt. Vernon law firm
The team at Sharp-Hundley, P.C. provides outstanding legal assistance in other general legal practice areas. Since our founding in 1973, businesses and individuals throughout the state of Illinois have come to trust in us for our helpful counsel and in-depth knowledge of multiple areas of the law. Rely on our experience and determination to provide positive results in your case and to keep you informed as you work your way through the difficult times in your life.
Qualified service in multiple practice areas
At Sharp-Hundley, P.C. , we service clients in many areas of practice. Areas in which we assist clients include:
- Business or corporate law. Any successful business needs a good lawyer. We assist our business and corporate law clients in creating contracts, making major transactions and purchasing or selling businesses and business properties. We also give general advice for running a business in a smooth, legally sound manner to ensure your company’s future success and help you avoid any troublesome legal issues that might arise later.
- Commercial and corporate transactions. From your initial business formation to any shareholder and partner disputes you encounter, our lawyers protect you from present and future liabilities.
- Administrative law. When you have legal issues that must be resolved through the administrative agency process, our attorneys take on your case and find swift resolutions. These issues could range from zoning and environmental challenges to permit requests. We have extensive knowledge of the administrative laws that affect your business — and we leverage that knowledge to find solutions for you.
- Real estate transactions. We have represented developers in sophisticated shopping center and condominium transactions; a new rural water company in acquiring right-of-way easements for its far-flung service, and buyers and sellers in major commercial deals.
- Wills, trusts and estate planning. We draft wills, trusts and related documents so that your property passes as you wish upon your death.
- Probate and estate administration. We represent heirs, executors, administrators and others in probate estates, and trustees and beneficiaries in estates handled out-of-probate.
Contact our office to schedule an appointment with a seasoned attorney
When you need legal assistance, the team at Sharp-Hundley, P.C. is here for you. Call our lawyers and paralegals to schedule a consultation today at 618-242-0200 or contact us online. We serve clients throughout Southern Illinois.